Greg Corbin is the President of Bankruptcy and Restructuring at Rosewood Realty Group. In addition to his focus on the sale of properties in Chapter 11 and Chapter 7, Mr. Corbin also specializes in foreclosure sales, both judicial and UCC, note sales, and the disposition of stalled construction sites. He has extensive expertise in these arenas and is sought after as an industry leader.
Mr. Corbin has sold over $1.7 billion of investment properties across the Tri-state area spanning all major asset classes, including: multifamily, development sites, factory/warehouses, transitional housing facilities, bulk condo packages, industrial, retail, office, mixed-use and commercial buildings.
Greg has received numerous prestigious awards throughout his career, most recently:
- 2022 RED Bankruptcy Broker of the Year
- 2022 New York Real Estate Journal Industry Leader
- 2021 Property IDX Broker of the Year
- 2021 Crain’s Most Influential People in Real Estate
- 2020 Connect Media New York / Tri-State Top Broker
- 2020 CoStar PowerBroker
Prior to joining Rosewood, Mr. Corbin spent a decade at Besen & Associates, where he won the awards of Deal Maker of the Year, Broker of the Year, and Team Player Award. Before Besen, he was a Director of Sales at Massey Knakal Realty Services, now Cushman and Wakefield.
Mr. Corbin is a graduate of Horace Mann and Boston University. He currently lives on the Upper West Side with his wife and children.
Request an invite to Revere to access this complete profile and connect with 50,000+ CRE professionals today
Areas of Interest
- Deal Type
- Acquisition, Development, Pre-Development, Recapitalization, Refinance, Rehabilitation, Opportunity Zone