100% Leased | AA+ Credit | Highly Specialized R&D Facility | Sunnyvale, CA
Revere is an invite-only digital network and deal marketplace for commercial real estate professionals, with $50 billion in deal volume launched this year.
Connect with 50,000+ professionals today
- Property Type
- Special Purpose
- Deal Type
- Risk Profile
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in 825 Stewart Drive, a partial two-story, 75,350 square foot R&D asset located in Sunnyvale, California. Situated on a 4.3-acre site, 825 Stewart is 100% leased to Apple Inc. (S&P AA+) for 6.67 years (exp. April 2030). Apple maintains an extensive footprint in Silicon Valley, occupying over 15 million square feet with 3.9 million square feet in Sunnyvale alone. Strategically positioned among a mass of Apple tenancy, the Property is a highly specialized R&D facility.
The Property underwent a full renovation in 2015 with approximately $5 million of capital investment, which is not inclusive of the substantial additional capital spent by Apple to improve the Property’s specially built R&D infrastructure. Apple’s growing footprint in Silicon Valley, coupled with its significant capital investment at the Property, underscores the "stickiness" of Apple’s tenancy and its long-term commitment at 825 Stewart.
825 Stewart offers investors the rare opportunity to acquire an Apple-leased, highly specialized R&D asset in one of the world’s top performing submarkets.
- 100% leased to Apple through April 2030
- AA+ investment grade Apple credit
- Fully renovated in 2015 with specially designed R&D infrastructure
- Ideally located among a critical mass of Apple tenancy
- Located among the world's most diverse technology tenant base
- Unparalleled access to top-tier talent
- Central location with flexible access via US-101, Central Expressway and Lawrence Expressway