Jones Lang Lasalle Americas (Illinois), L.P. “JLL” is pleased to present Avant at the Arboretum, an exceptional 310-home mid-rise community located in the vibrant suburb of Lisle, IL. This extremely well-built apartment community complete with structured parking offers an investor the opportunity to modernize unit interiors via a light value-add renovation program. While the property provides residents many highly sought-after resort-style amenities, it also provides an investor the ability to expand the overall offering.
Avant at the Arboretum is perfectly situated along I-88 near I-355 with convenient access to Chicago’s employment centers including 70M+ SF of industrial/Fortune 1000 employers, ranked schools, and top healthcare providers. The property’s proximity to Downtown Lisle and Naperville (#1 Best Cities to Raise a Family in America) allows for convenient express Metra train line commuting, unbeatable shopping, entertainment, and dining.
This opportunity is available on an all-cash basis.
Ideal Investment Profile
- Real Estate Tax Clarity - DuPage County (Not Cook County)
- Superior Construction - Pre-Cast Concrete Construction & 100% Copper Piping
- Value-Add Opportunity (Target Premiums of $150 indicating Significant Income Upside)
- Well Maintained Property - ~$2.5M of Capex spent since 2018
Premier DuPage County Location
- Proximity to Top Ranked Education, Hospitals, and Fortune 1000 Employers
- Immediate Access to I-88 and I-355 Employment/R&D/Tech Corridor
- Nearby Downtown Lisle & Naperville Offering An Abundance of Retail, Dining, & Entertainment
- Available At a Discount to Replacement Cost and on an all-cash basis
Desirable Submarket Projection
- 4.9% - 3 Yr. Average Projected Rent Growth
- 95% - 5 YR. Average Projected Occupancy
- Muted Projected Supply Pipeline
- Zero Properties Under Construction Within a 3-Mile Radius
Premier Living Experience
- Spacious Living Space & Large Average Unit Size - 920 SF
- Expansive In-Demand Community Amenities
Welcome to Lisle
Average Household Income
Overall Niche Grade
Best Place to Live in DuPage County
Best Place to Live in Illinois
Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, JLL does not make any guarantees, warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy as to the information contained herein. Any projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates used are for example only. There may be differences between projected and actual results, and those differences may be material. JLL does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by any party resulting from reliance on this information. If the recipient of this information has signed a confidentiality agreement with JLL regarding this matter, this information is subject to the terms of that agreement. ©2023. Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc. All rights reserved.