Bill Roohan joined CBRE in 1984 specializing in Multifamily Investment sales. In the past thirty-four years he has been involved in apartment/investment transactions in Maryland, Virginia, New York, Michigan, Washington, DC, Connecticut, Florida, Delaware, New Jersey, Maine, Ohio, Missouri, Pennsylvania and Texas. He has participated in over 1,130 apartment transactions and 38 investment transactions with an aggregate value exceeding $44.4 billion.
Over the past 23 years, Mr. Roohan has consistently been ranked #1 in the Baltimore office. From 1984 to 2007 and 2009 to 2019, Mr. Roohan was in the “Top 10” in the Washington/Baltimore Region. In addition, throughout the last 23 years, Mr. Roohan has been in the “Top Five” Nationally for Multifamily Sales. Mr. Roohan has been involved in the sale of the largest high-rise and largest garden apartment community in the Washington/Baltimore Region. He is a member of the Multi-Housing Advisory Board, Americas President Advisory Council, National Major Accounts Group and Institutional Group. Mr. Roohan was a Top “10” producer to CBRE from 2002 to 2006 and 2010 nationally and is a member of the prestigious Colbert Coldwell Circle. In 2008 and 2020, the team received the Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award for the seamless collaboration with Capital Markets to aid clients’ acquisition of exceptional financing.
Mr. Roohan was previously with KPMG Peat Marwick as a Senior Consultant in the Consulting Practice.
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Member – 1998 to 2008 and 2010 to 2019
- CREBA #1 Regional Sales Professional - 2015, 2016, 2019
- CBRE Largest Sales Transaction of the Year – 2010, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Recipient of the “Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award” – 2008, 2020
- One of the Top Ten producers nationally – 2002 to 2006, 2010
- B.S. degree – Mount St. Mary’s College – Accounting/Economics
- Certified Public Accountant
Request an invite to Revere to access this complete profile and connect with 500+ development firms today
Areas of Interest
- Risk Profile
- Deal Type
- Ground Lease, Acquisition, Development, Partner Buyout, Pre-Development, Recapitalization, Refinance, Rehabilitation
- Property Type