Newmark Group Inc.
Senior Managing Director
Job Functions: Capital Markets, Investment Sales & Acquisitions
Tim Prinsen is a senior managing director and co-leader of Newmark's Minneapolis-St. Paul capital markets investment team, which specializes in retail, office and industrial investment properties. Mr. Prinsen has more than 26 years of experience in leasing, development, acquisition and disposition of investment property for a wide range of property types. He is committed to advising each of his clients at every state of the disposition process, from property assessment to closing.
Mr. Prinsen joined Newmark in 2019 with the rest of the investment team: Senior Managing Director Bob Pounds, Managing Director Amy Senn and Senior Analyst Lori Pounds. The team previously worked in the Minneapolis-St. Paul office of Colliers International, completing 250 transactions for clients including Brixmor Property Group, AEW, CBRE Investors, IRC Retail Centers, LNR Partners, Sara Investments Real Estate and numerous distinguished national, regional and private equity investors.
• Colliers International Everest Club, 2014-2016
• Welsh Top Investment Broker 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Minneapolis Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
• Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
Mr. Prinsen earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of North Dakota.
Born and raised in Minnesota, Mr. Prinsen currently lives in Southwest Minneapolis with his wife and children.
Request an invite to Revere to access this complete profile and connect with 500+ development firms today
Areas of Interest
- Risk Profile
- Deal Type
- Acquisition, Development, Ground Lease, Loan Purchase, Opportunity Zone, Partner Buyout, Pre-Development, Recapitalization, Refinance, Rehabilitation
- Property Type