Mike Garlick is the Executive Managing Director and Market Leader of Newmark's Phoenix office, where he oversees all aspects of the firm's Arizona business operations. As an experienced commercial real estate professional with extensive knowledge of the Phoenix office market and established long-term industry relationships, Mike and his team advise landlords, tenants, and developers through a highly integrated organizational structure and personalized service delivery based on proactive assessments of the client's goals and objectives. Throughout his 25-year career, Mike has completed over 850 transactions totaling more than 10 million square feet.
Mike's understanding of the Phoenix office market is complemented by his thorough analysis and marketing skills involving lease and sale negotiations.
Mike joined Newmark in 2014 to expand the Phoenix Office Landlord Advisory Services platform. He is an active member of Newmark's National Landlord Advisory Leadership team. His previous experience includes Lee & Associates Arizona from 1998 to 2014, where he rose to the rank of Principal faster than any other associate in the history of the Phoenix office. He began his real estate career at CBRE in 1993.
• The Reserve at Papago Par: 391,000 SF
• The Reserve at San Tan: 414,000 SF
• Park at San Tan: 220,000 SF
• The Madison: 177,312 SF
• Scottsdale Entrada: 250,000 SF
• Admiral Capital Group
• Brookfield Opportunity Real Estate Group
• Greenwood & McKenzie
• J.F. McKinney & Associates
• LNR Partners
• Orsett Properties
• TA Realty
• W.P. Carey
• Washington Capital Management, Inc.
• Member and Vice President, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Member, NAIOP
• Member, Lee & Associates, 2006-2008
Mike graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Science degree in political science in 1993. Mike graduated from Brophy College Prep in Phoenix in 1989.
Request an invite to Revere to access this complete profile and connect with 500+ development firms today
Areas of Interest
- Risk Profile
- Deal Type
- Ground Lease, Acquisition, Development, Partner Buyout, Pre-Development, Recapitalization, Refinance, Rehabilitation
- Property Type