Jones Lang LaSalle Americas (Illinois), L.P. (“JLL”) is pleased to present River City, a 448-home architectural landmark along the Chicago River, perfectly located in the heart of Chicago’s prestigious South Loop. The renovated apartments and awe inspiring lobby design, offers residents breathtaking views and desirable amenities.
River City boasts a transit-oriented location within walking distance to top employers, and recent developments that cater to a modern resident base seeking a live-work-play environment. Situated in the vibrant and ever-evolving South Loop neighborhood, residents are offered incomparable area amenities including access to Chicago’s famous Grant Park and Millennium Park, the Magnificent Mile, the “Cultural Mile”, and Chicago’s 18-mile lakefront trail.
- Newly renovated apartments and community centric amenities - Ownership has spent ~$50 Million in capital improvements since 2020 (Unit interiors, lobby, fitness center)
- Iconic architectural landmark with unparalleled interior design and massive European street scape atrium
- Amenity upgrade optionality and remaining interior unit value-add
- Excellent floor plan options, spanning studios to three-floor penthouses
- Transit Score 100 | Walk Score 95 | Bike Score 90
- Steps to the Loop and Chicago’s top employers
- Minute walk to Roosevelt Collection — shopping center and world-class schools (British School, Jones College Prep)
- Path of growth location just minutes from The 78, Old Post Office, and neighboring the Bronzeville Lakefront mega development
- 10 Minute Drive to the Illinois Medical District - 29,000+ employees and one of the largest urban medical districts in the nation
- Available at a discount to replacement cost
Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, JLL does not make any guarantees, warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy as to the information contained herein. Any projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates used are for example only. There may be differences between projected and actual results, and those differences may be material. JLL does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by any party resulting from reliance on this information. If the recipient of this information has signed a confidentiality agreement with JLL regarding this matter, this information is subject to the terms of that agreement. ©2023. Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc. All rights reserved.